Results will be posted on this page as soon as possible following a points event.
1. Each valid entry is worth two points. You receive 1 point per round run. Event winner
gets two points more than runner-up.
2. Points do not interchange between divisions. Points stay with the driver.
3. Team points must register opening day. No exceptions.
4. If you have a discrepancy with your points, you have two events to reconcile the
5. In case of a tie in season ending points, 1st place tie will race off, weather permitting. If
weather does not permit to race off refer to first tiebreaker rule. All other position ties
will be as follows. 1st tiebreaker, the racer running the most amount of rounds in the final event will prevail. If still tied or multiple position tie, best reaction time will prevail, (best to worst) until all ties are broken.
In 2023 Team driving is allowed in all SSS classes. This allows you to specify an alternate driver in the event you cannot be there and still collect points towards both your IHRA championship and WIR Championship. Alternate driver must have an active IHRA membership and IHRA license.
1. Team drivers must be declared by close of business upon the first points race. No exceptions.
2. Limit two drivers per team.
3. Team drivers may only be part of one team per class.
4. One award per team.
5. WIR reserves the right to alter this rule.